St. Mark's Roman Catholic Church ... Called by God's love to live the life of Jesus in our world."
All Masses live streamed except for 8:30 AM on Sundays.
- Saturday Mass at 5:00 PM
- Sunday at 8:30 AM & 11:00 AM
- Daily Masses (Monday-Friday) at 8:00 AM
Rosary at 7:30 AM Mon. throuh Fri., prior to 8:00 AM Mass
Confessions are available on Saturdays, from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
When you give to the Catholic Ministries Appeal your gift is joined with thousands of others to enable our diocesan community of faith to assist many differrent areas where there is a need.
Deacon Frank's Letter to St. Mark Parishioners on this important Appeal--> CLICK HERE TO READ
Please mail your CMA pledge card back ASAP or you may complete your contribution on line at: https://www.givecentral.org/appeals-form-registration/acp645de5df7f221/user/guest
NATIONAL EUCHARTIST REVIVAL
For Local and National resources, events and information on the National Eucharistic Revival, please click the link below for more details:
NEW EUCHARIST WEEKLY STUDY PROGRAM
BOX OF JOY- 3 WAYS TO HELP
Sponsored by Cross Catholic Outreach By sending a Box of Joy filled with gifts, our parish can demonstrate Christ’s compassion for poor children in developing countries.
1. Boxes will be supplied (12” x 5” - the size ofa shoe box) along with a list of suitable items. Take a box, purchase a variety of items from the list provided, include a check made out to Cross Catholic Outreach to cover the cost of postage ($9.00 for each box), mark the sex and age on the box appropriate to the items you purchased and return the box to Church by October 8. You may write a personal note to the child. lease say a prayer for the child.
2. Donate items from the gift idea list provided on a table in the Narthex. Gifts are for boys or girls ages 2-14 and may be brought to Church from September 9 through October 8.
3. Place a monetary donation in the Good Samaritan box in the Narthex from September 9 through October 8 to cover the cost for postage for items donation in Option 2.
Our joy is in giving and the child’s joy is in receiving their special Box of Joy!
ADORATION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
PASTORAL PLANNING TASK FORCE
Pastoral Planning: Sharing Our Reality—The Buildings of Our Parishes
More detailed information and graphs for our individual parishes are available at https://holycrossrochester.org/index.php/taskforce or from your parish office.Holy Cross, Our Mother of Sorrows, St. Charles Borromeo, St. John the Evangelist, St. Lawrence, St. Leo the Great, St. Mark
YOUTH MINISTRY NEWS
CLICK HERE for contact information
For St Mark’s Youth Ministry, ages 6th grade to 12th grade.
REQUESTS FOR MASS CARDS & PRAYERS
Please click the appropriate link to Requests Mass Cards and/or Prayer Requests
Any concerns or questions, please contact the Church office at 227-6824.
CATECHIST IN A YEAR PROGRAM
St. Mark's is inviting our parishioners to join us in reading the entire Catechism of the Catholic Church together using Fr. Mike Schmitz’s podcast, “The Catechism in a Year.” With this podcast, we won’t just read the Catechism in 365 days… it will help us understand what it means to be Catholic and allow those truths to shape our daily lives! You can find this podcast on any podcast app, on YouTube, or just by clicking this link! www.ascensionpress.com/pages/ciy-registration-parish
Local Parish Offerings https://ps.dor.org/directory/
Diocese of Rochester https://www.dor.org/
Courier Events https://catholiccourier.com/calendar
Catholic Radio https://www.thestationofthecross.com/stations/rochester/
Pope Francis -News https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/tags/pope-francis
Tuesday - Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 AM
Fridays and National Holidays - Closed
Email: [email protected]
If you have a medical emergency in which death is imminent, requiring a priest for the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick, please call 585-225-3710 and follow the instructions for the emergency contact.
Permission to reprint, podcast, and / or stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license #A-600655. All rights reserved