-Rosary is recited at 7:30 AM
Saturday - 5:00 pm
(anticipated Sunday Mass)
Sunday - 8:30 am and 11:00 am
Saturday, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Other times by request.
ASH WEDNESDAY MASSES
Ash Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- 8:00 AM Mass with distribution of Ashes
- 12:30 PM Prayer Service with distribution of Ashes
- 5:30 PM Mass with distribution of Ashes
- 7:30 PM Prayer Service with distribution of Ashes
8:30 am -12:30 pm & 1:30 - 3:00 pm
Closed on National Holidays
FRIDAYS OF LENT
Knights of Columbus Annual Lenten Fish Fry from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Church Hall
Stations of the Cross at 7:00 PM followed by an opportunity for Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
02/18/20 2:19 pm
Saturday, March 7, 2020 - 15:30 to 18:00Read More
02/18/20 2:09 pm
Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 18:00Read More
02/18/20 1:58 pm
Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 08:00Read More
Instead, you can join us for BEST LENT EVER—a free email program that will help you have a deep, powerful and unforgettable Lent!
It’s not what you give up. It’s who you become! Sign up here---> Best Lent Ever 2020
WHAT IS LENT?
New Mission Statement
St. Mark's is pleased to announce that the input from our parishioners and teams on creating our new Mission Statement for our parish is complete!
ST. MARK'S ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...CALLED BY GOD'S LOVE TO LIVE THE LIFE OF JESUS IN OUR WORLD.
This new mission statement incorporates all our past mission statements, being faithful to our founders and looks forward to our future, while guiding us in the present. The statement can easily be remembered to share with others when discussing who and what St. Mark's is.
Please take some time to reflect on it, and how you can live and let it guide you.
Next Youth Meeting:
Date: Saturday, February 15, 2020
Time: 6:00 -8:00 pm
Place: St. Mark’s Hall
Dinner will be served – bring a friend lots to discuss and plan for!
BIBLE STUDY - OUR FATHER'S PLAN
Monday evenings at 7:00 PM in the old Church area. No registration is necessary! Come join us as we journey together through the bible. For class dates and more information -- CLICK HERE
MEN'S FALL PROGRAM
Join us and understand your life more, appreciate your wife more, love your family more, love your God more.
We meet Tuesday mornings, 6:00am to 7:30am, in the Church Hall (back door) for breakfast, DVD presentation and discussion. Every Tuesday: January 28th to April 28th.
Call the Parish Office to join, 585-227-6824
St. Mark’s Women’s Retreat is scheduled for Friday evening through Sunday noon, May 1- 3, 2020
It will be held at the Notre Dame Retreat House in Canandaigua. Details and registration will take place six
weeks before the Retreat. Mark your calendars now for this awesome weekend!
Sandy Bligh & Mary Ann Glasow
CAN YOU HELP?
- We are looking for people who can volunteer once in a while to complete small tasks in the Parish Office. Please call Terri at 585-225-6824 if you would like to help.
- New Counters needed! We need parishioners interested in assisting with counting the Sunday collection. Volunteers work in a team of 4 - 5 individuals who work once every 5 weeks on Monday mornings. If interested, please contact Terri Nicolosi in the Parish Office at 585-227-6824
- Your help is needed to operate the computer projection system during masses. IT’S MUCH EASIER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK! Contact Deacon Frank at 2276824 ext. 205 or email [email protected]
Diocese of Rochester https://www.dor.org/
Courier Events https://catholiccourier.com/calendar
Catholic Radio https://www.thestationofthecross.com/stations/rochester/
Pope Francis -News https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/tags/pope-francis
Religious Education / Youth Ministry
Youth Choir Director / Parish Organist