Please read before attending Mass the new procedures due to COVID 19 that need to be followed at St. Mark's Public Masses
St. Mark’s Church remains absolutely committed to following the precautions put in place in accord with federal, state and local protocols to ensure safety:
- Effective May 19, 2021, NYS guidelines are that masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated; all others over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask;
- Our church has been sectioned into 5 sections as "social distancing" and another 3 sections for "no social distancing";
- Hands should be sanitized when each person enters St. Mark’s;
- Access to St. Mark’s is maintained through specifically identified doors;
- St. Mark’s is disinfected after each Mass.
(Link will open up a word document, click in to open)