Please read before attending Mass the new procedures due to COVID 19 that need to be followed as St. Mark's re-opens for Public Mass, effective Saturday, June 13, 2020.
St. Mark’s Church remains absolutely committed to following the precautions put in place in accord with federal, state and local protocols to ensure safety:
- All who enter the St. Mark’s must wear a mask the entire time they are in the building;
- Hands must be sanitized when each person enters the St. Mark’s;
- A distance of six feet is maintained between parishioners, unless they are of the same household;
- Access to the St. Mark’s is maintained through specifically identified doors;
- The St. Mark’s is completely sanitized after each Mass.
(Link will open up a word document, click in to open)